Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is It Okay To Cheat And Steal?

     Cheat And Steal Blog Post

  
Is it okay to cheat and steal? No way! Cheating and stealing is absolutely not acceptable. I believe that cheating and stealing is unfair to the people who are working hard to achieve something, the hard workers deserve the credit for their work and the cheaters and thieves do not. Of course i believe cheating and stealing is wrong, it is frustrating because more often than not they don't get caught and if they do end up getting busted for it the punishment usually does not teach them a lesson and they just keep doing it. Personally i have experienced other people copying assignments and I consider that stealing because someone else is doing all the work and they are taking their credit for themselves.

    My personal opinion is affected by the cheaters themselves. My main reason for this is because they think cheating and stealing is totally fine because they are getting what they want out of it. I can get more information from from reading blogs about this topic. Also I found the majority of my information from just reading up on other people's blogs. After I started this process I realized that there are more ways you can cheat then I imagined, i only thought of people cheating on tests and stuff but now I know ones of ways cheating is used.

    Now that I have read other opinions about this issue I agree that that cheating and stealing is wrong. I have noticed that everyone seems to agree that its wrong to cheat and steal but if everyone thinks its wrong then why is it still going on?  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment